Is your company heading back to the office? If so, you may have questions about the sorts of in-person work covid requirements that might be prudent to put in place. Although each company’s guidelines and choices can differ, here are the top trends to consider.
Offer Additional Flexibility for Employees’ Work
If your business has not yet settled on whether to establish a fully in-person work schedule for all employees, you may want to consider giving workers different scheduling options. For example, you could offer:
- 100% in-person work
- Hybrid work, which combines in-person and remote days
- 100% remote work
- Paid sick leave or family leave
- Flexible scheduling options
Institute Several Common Safety and Cleanliness Measures in the Office
When employees are in the office, you may wish to institute a number of measures to keep the space safe and clean. You can easily accomplish this through:
- Daily or weekly deep cleaning in the office
- Regular sanitization of furniture and personal property
- Physical distancing and masking as appropriate
- Clear-cut new employee safety guidelines
Before your company goes back to the office, you may want to take some time to consider the types of in-person work covid requirements you’ll be putting in place. These top trends could offer some helpful ideas to get you going.